One of the oldest teams in the Premier League, Liverpool is a veteran in English football. The club is one of the best and commands a loyal fan base worldwide. Even though the club has not clinched a Premier League trophy since 1990 it would be premature to dismiss Liverpool as a non-viable betting option. Liverpool Football Club has won more European Cups than any other team in the EPL. Additionally, they have won the Champions league Trophy three times, three UEFA Super Cups 18 English Premier League titles, 7 FA Cups, 8 League Cups and 15 FA Community Shields. You can understand why Liverpool fans staunchly support their club even though they have gone 30years without an EPL Trophy.
All New Zealand Liverpool fans who enjoy following the EPL can bet on all Liverpool matches at the best NZ sportsbooks. Currently Liverpool is on top of the EPL table, find out what the best bets to wager on the team’s next game are.
Bet on Liverpool Fixtures at NZ Sportsbooks
How to Bet on LFC EPL Matches
If you look closely at Liverpool’s track record, the team plays well but seems to choke out at the quarter and semifinals mostly. The last time the club was in the top three was in the 2013-14 season EPL final. Using that information punters can make a sure group stages bet on LFC at least up to the quarter finals of the EPL.
Punters must also remember that the different team managers also affect how the team performs. With different managers comes different coaching and strategies. In the last 25 years, Liverpool Football has had over 10 different coaches, this means punters need to first see how the new manager strategizes on the field before deciding how to wager.
Currently LFC has the ever tactical, Gegenpressing master Jurgen Klopp whose attacking philosophy seems to be working for the EPL team. Knowing that will help players on how to bet on a match for instance in a halftime line bet even when it seems LFC is losing possession. Because their coaching philosophy is Gegenpressing there is a great chance that they will regain possession in the second half and recover. This is all theoretical assumptions, which is all betting is, making guesses. The only difference is our betting guide is helping Kiwi bettors make educated calculated guesses which payout in real money.
See the betting tips for rest of the teams in the Premier League
Top 5 Best Bets to Place on Liverpool EPL Matches
- Totals Bets – Bet on the number of goals to be scored
- Double Chance – Place a bet on a team of your choice for two possible outcomes
- Point Spread – also known as the winning margin bet
- Goal Scorer – Kiwi punters can bet on which players they think will score
- Halftime / Fulltime Double Bets – place two separate bets on the halftime score and the result at the end of full time
5 Tips for Betting Well on Liverpool Football Club
- Keep track of football league standings
- Keep up with Liverpool news, to know which players have been benched, injured because that affects team performance and what kind of bets you can wager
- Know what the LFC goal average in EPL matches is usually and when betting season totals, check on previous season goals scored and conceded.
- Bet double chance bets or Draw no Bet wagers to cushion the blow in case of a loss
- Make sure you understand the different betting options for instance betting on a favorite does not mean that the payout will automatically be higher in the case of a correct bet